Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sammy Keeps His Eye on Caleb


Sweet Sammy
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb.
Sammy spent a few of his waking moments today watching his big brother, Caleb. He watched him play trains and matchbox cars (dada built a very cool ramp). He also watched him build things with legos and stack blocks (and knock them back down). Caleb is still really good with Sammy...he is always gentle around him and even says things like "don't cry Sammy" and "God bless you Sammy". Caleb walked up to him today to say "hello" and Sammy gave a really big smile when he saw his big brother....I think they are going to be good little buddies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there 

I need help with my computer. I is always freezing when i open IE? What do you think?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

Bye, bye - Wendy! 




[color=#473624][u][url=http://find-free-paid-surveysjhokzee.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/u][/color]

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home