Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Conversations....

Here are a few conversations from the past few days:

Caleb and Sam in the bathroom together (very typical) and Sam keeps moving a magazine Caleb has perfectly positioned (while he tries to poop - ha):

Caleb: Sammy, leave it THERE!
Sam: No, Sammy move it
Caleb: Sammy, leave it THERE!
Sam: No!
Caleb: Sammy, you're a pee pee.
Me: Caleb, you shouldn't call Sammy or anyone else a "pee pee".
Caleb: Well, but he is one. He's a little pee pee.

This was the first (of many, I"m sure) "name calling" I have ever heard. I actually thought it was funny.

And while I"m talking about the bathroom.....this conversation happened yesterday while Caleb, Sam and I were playing.

Me: Sammy, did you poop?
Sammy: No
Me: Then what do I smell?
Sammy: My piggies.

Hahahahaha.

Dinnertime tonight...we ate yummy green beans that my mom helped me can this summer. For some reason, the boys weren't eating them.

Me: Sammy, you LIKE green beans - you always eat them.
Sammy: No, I don't like them.
Me: Yes you do!
Sammy: No
Me: Caleb, why aren't you eating them?
Caleb: Well, I dont' like them either.
Me: You guys like green beans. I dont' know why you're not eating them. Why do you always eat this kind of thing at grandma's house and not mine? You always eat vegetables at grandma's.

Caleb: Because grandma's are always tastier than yours.

Justin laughs. Okay, so my mom IS a much better cook, but what's the difference between my canned beans and hers - she helped me!! I should've told them that she actually made them....I'm just reheating them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home