Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Isabella is One Month!!

I can't believe it has already been a month since we have had this little girl. She still doesn't do much...sleep, eat, diaper blow out, sleep, eat, diaper blow out....occassionally she is awake and looks around. Her brothers protect her, give her pacifiers, bring her blankets, bring me diapers & wipes when she needs to be changed and they talk to her whenever she's awake (well, Sam also talks to her when she's sleeping). Our evenings with her are getting better ...she WAS crying for much of the time between 4:00 and 8:00. I have figured out that a nice bath before feeding helps cure her "moodiness" - - it seems to relax her and she's alot more content now in the evening.

I still feel like she's a nice mix of the boys...when she sleeps I think she looks like Sam, but when she's awake, she looks more like Caleb. In this picture, she is a nice mix of both...you can see Caleb's eyes and Sam's scowl. haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

Caleb's eyes and Sam's scowl! Perfect!!!!! Glad that you are having an easier late afternoon/early evening with her.

Loved seeing you guys last weekend. Miss you alot!

Aunt Jenny

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home