Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Busy, Fun Day

We had a really nice day today....I spent part of the morning in Caleb's class and Justin took Sam to his gym class. I had so much fun watching Caleb again in his classroom - interacting w/ all the other kids. The parents were invited into the classroom from 10:30 - 11:30 to make gingerbread houses and sing Christmas songs. All the kids loved making the gingerbread houses (and sneaking in a few pieces of candy along the way) and all the moms/dads/grandparents/ enjoyed spending the time in the classroom with these funny little kids. Caleb loved singing Christmas songs too. For some reason, all the boys decided to stand up to sing and all the girls wanted to sit...it was really cute and Caleb was very proud to sing for everyone. ha!

After preschool and gym, we all met up at home to eat lunch and Sam was down early for his nap. Bernadine came over to play with Caleb while Justin and I went to my doctor's appointment. Good news from the doctor...I"m ready to give birth!! I will be induced on Monday, unless baby would like to enter the world any sooner (which would be very nice...alittle more stressful since noone would be here immediately to watch my boys, but I'd still welcome it later this week!).

After my doctor's appointment, we took the boys to see Santa. They both did great. I was wondering how Sammy would be - - he told me before we went that he didn't want to sit on Santa's lap, but he hopped right up on his lap next to Caleb and immediatlely started talking. Poor Santa had both boys chatting away. They took a cute pic, but I have to scan it first. We walked around the mall for awhile and grabbed a quick bite to eat there.

When we got home, the boys put on their snowsuits and went outside to help daddy shovel snow. They both did a great job...and it was Sammy's 1st time playing in the snow. See pics.

After playing in the snow, they came inside to call Uncle Casey to wish him a Happy Birthday. They both HAD to talk to him...in fact, I really didn't get much of a chance to speak to him!

It was a very busy & fun day....and the fresh air helped put them both to sleep right away. They were both out after a few books. Aaaaahhh. Now it's my turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home