Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 3 With Isabella

Life with 3 kids under the age of 4 IN THE WINTER is crazy,tiring, funny, tiring, frustrating,tiring, rewarding, tiring, fun, tiring, & never ever dull. :) It is literally non-stop. We had another good week with our 3 and Izzy seems to be feeling better.

Our weekend was uneventful, but nice. Saturday was actually pretty nice outside and we knew it was going to turn very cold, so we made sure the boys spent time outside and they were VERY happy to help Justin shovel snow. They also had fun playing in the snow with Anthony & Issac (our neighbors). I watched them from my warm seat in the house w/ little Isabella....I was entertained by the snowball fight they were having and I had to laugh when Sammy seemed fed up w/ the older neighbor boys and picked up his shovel as if it were his weapon. Instead of pounding on the window to get Justin's attention (or Sam's) I just snickered and was secretly (or not-so secretly anymore) pleased to see him scare them off! HA!
The boys were outside playing until bathtime, so we postponed movie night to Sunday night. Sunday, we went out for pizza (I write that alot, don't I?) and to Blockbuster. I don't remember the movie, but it had something to do with flies in space and Caleb has been talking about gravity and space stuff ever since. If I pay attention to what he's saying, I'll actually learn something. Pathetic, I know.

Yesterday I was home alone w/ the kids....it was cold and I didn't feel like going anywhere. All 3 were very well behaved and we had a really nice day playing. It is really fun to see Caleb & Sam play so much and so well together. There are days like Monday when they seriously play together ALL DAY (we even read together before nap & bedtime). It's fun to see them share, take turns, make each other laugh, make up new games together and just act like little buddies. I had fun with them on Monday and since they did so well playing together, I actually got a few things done around the house.

Today, Caleb had preschool and Izzy & I took Sam to his gym class. Izzy was supposed to watch Sam jump on the trampoline, but she decided to sleep the whole time, which made me happy. Sammy was VERY happy to be back in gym class. After naptime today, my friend Lisa came over with Adam (little 4 year old from playgroup)... Caleb & Sam had fun showing Adam all their new toys and they all played nicely together while Lisa & I caught up. They actually came over to deliver 8 frozen gourmet meals!!! A few of my girlfriends purchased these meals from a place called "Simply Homemade" and I was able to pick out meals I wanted...and they are full meals (veges/breads/meat dish)...not just a casserole (though I'd be happy w/ a casserole!!). I am so excited and thankful to have these prepared healthy meals!!

Today while the boys were playing, I decided to take pics of Isabella while she was awake. As soon as I put her on her blanket, Sam dropped what he was doing and decided to lay down next to her. Check out the rest of the pics. As soon as Sam was done, Caleb wanted to join in. I never asked either of them to lay next to her...they were really cute. What is interesting is the difference in how they interact with her, even when laying next to her. Sam doesn't say much...he just watches over her and kisses her sometimes. Caleb talks to her (naturally) and wants to make her laugh. He talks in a very sweet tone, lets her hold his finger and says things like "Isabella, you are going to grow big some day too." The other interesting thing is that Sammy calls her "Bella", which is not a name that anyone else around here uses for her. Justin and I call her "Izzy" or "Isabella" and Caleb prefers that she is called "Isabella"...I just think it's funny that Sam has his own little name for her. He is definitely going to be protecting his "Bella"...with or without a shovel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i thinκ that i saw you visited my wеblog thus i came to “return
thе favor”.I am attempting tо
find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a fеw of your ideas!
!

Also visit my wеb-site; cheap Car insurance dallas, Tx
Take a look at my page - cheap car insurance dallas

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I belіeve eνerything tyρed made a ton of ѕensе.
Hοwever, сonsіder this, what
if yοu added a little contеnt? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added a post title to maybe get a person's attention?

I mean "Week 3 With Isabella" iѕ kinda plain. Үou could look аt
Yahoo's home page and see how they create article titles to get viewers to open the links. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab people excited about what you'ѵe gοt to say.

In my оpіnion, іt might bring уour website a lіttle bit morе intereѕting.


Lοoκ into my web site; tens unit hire

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home