Happy Birthday Brayden!
It's Brayden's 11th Birthday today, but we all celebrated at Amy's house on Sunday afternoon. Brayden always sets up games...and GOOD ones for his family Birthday party, and he had the whole family there to celebrate...and compete. My dad ended up winning the competition and I must admit that I wasn't even close to coming in 1st. Caleb joined in on the competition (and did *great* at croquet) while Sam jumped on their trampoline with Calian. Izzy was happy to hang out with Amy and Brayden's other grandma so I could play games. :)
I forgot to bring my camera to the party, but thought this pic was appropriate b/c this is what my boys enjoy watching Brayden do...tricks on his bike or scooter (well, this and soccer). Caleb is actually *really* good at riding these razor scooters...he even breaks with his foot on the back wheel (like you're supposed to do) rather than putting his feet on the ground. He got alittle over confident at Brayden's party and thought he should be going off ramps like Brayden...I stopped him before he crashed. :) He and Sam still try to "catch air" though.
Calian and Brayden were over this morning watching the boys while Izzy and I headed to the DMV. The boys think that their new babysitters are pretty cool.
I forgot to bring my camera to the party, but thought this pic was appropriate b/c this is what my boys enjoy watching Brayden do...tricks on his bike or scooter (well, this and soccer). Caleb is actually *really* good at riding these razor scooters...he even breaks with his foot on the back wheel (like you're supposed to do) rather than putting his feet on the ground. He got alittle over confident at Brayden's party and thought he should be going off ramps like Brayden...I stopped him before he crashed. :) He and Sam still try to "catch air" though.
Calian and Brayden were over this morning watching the boys while Izzy and I headed to the DMV. The boys think that their new babysitters are pretty cool.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home