May in Wisconsin?
We have had a hot hot week and I am NOT complaining...I'm just shocked that I have actually turned my air conditioning on in May! What a perfect way to kick off the first week of summer break!! We have not even finished enjoying the week, but the boys and I already have crazy tan lines, bug bites, and sore bodies from going so hard the past few days!
Today I took the boys to the beach at the Sports Core - - it is seriously so delightful there and the boys were as happy as could be. I wasn't sure if I was able to handle all three kids on my own so I put Izzy in the Kids Core (babysitting) so I could "test it out" with only the boys. They did sooo well there - - and since they did such a good job following my "lake rules" I will be happy to bring Izzy to the beach next time. It is such a perfect beach (w/ a wonderful cafe steps away)... I have a feeling we will be spending LOTS of time there this summer.
Today I took the boys to the beach at the Sports Core - - it is seriously so delightful there and the boys were as happy as could be. I wasn't sure if I was able to handle all three kids on my own so I put Izzy in the Kids Core (babysitting) so I could "test it out" with only the boys. They did sooo well there - - and since they did such a good job following my "lake rules" I will be happy to bring Izzy to the beach next time. It is such a perfect beach (w/ a wonderful cafe steps away)... I have a feeling we will be spending LOTS of time there this summer.


1 Comments:
I want a sports core here. pronto.
Post a Comment
<< Home