Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goofballs


My Campers
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
I drop Caleb off at school every morning. I don't have to, but I do....and lots of moms do. Anyway, I would say that most of the moms that drop off their kindergartener actually park in the parking lot and walk their child up to their class, give hugs and kisses and wish them a good day. I have been doing this with Caleb for the past...ooh, 10 days and he has been as happy as can be. Well, today as I turned the car off:

Caleb: mom, you are making me feel like a goofball.
Me: why?!!?!
Caleb: because you walk me all the way up to my class!
Me: well, so do the moms of other kids in your class.
Caleb: well, I'm just saying you are making me feel like a goofball.
Me: so you want me to drop you off? (there is a drop off line)
Caleb: YES (like...DUH)
Me: Oh, well I can do that. But for today, let me walk you just to the corner and you can do the rest on your own.
Caleb: Okay.

Wow...it has started already at the age of 5. I am an embarrassment to my kids! Sam must have felt bad for me - - he held my hand all the way back to the car. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home