Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh My Gourdness






The boys spent a few hours on Saturday afternoon at the "Carr Family Gourd Garden" (that's what I'm calling it, anyway). My mom planted either 8 or 13 seeds (can't remember) and Brayden, Caleb & Sam picked over 300 gourds!!! Yes, we counted. It was crazy. I told my mom that I seriously could've taken either Caleb or Sam's class there for a field trip. All 3 boys had a great time finding and picking them... and then Brayden took the boys to a secret hideout where he and Calian used to build forts. The boys thought it was great. We all went back to my parents house that night for homemade pizza on the grill...our new favorite food. I think it was Izzy's new favorite as well...she ate 3 pieces and then was caught multiple times eating leftovers off the tables. Great night.

Sunday we headed to church and then spent the next few hours watching football in Justin's "man cave". Casey & Grandma stopped over for alittle football as well (grandpa was at the Packer game). Overall it was a great weekend...not very productive, but fun and relaxing...very gourd (good). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home