Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Webb Week

Our weeks are always crazy....I have a problem of over-committing, over-booking and just over-doing it sometimes. I feel like I'm going a hundred miles an hour half the time, but the good news? We do some pretty cool things. All of us. This is what this past week looked like:

Monday: Caleb had an all day Earth Day field trip...I volunteered. Justin took the boys to soccer practice at night.

Tuesday: Kids had a nice mellow day. I was supposed to play tennis twice (2 for Tuesday!) but hurt my back...so,only a tennis lesson for me plus chiropractor appointment. boo. Nothing scheduled in the evening - phew.

Wednesday: I played tennis in the morning, Sam had a playdate with his best friend Flinn, the boys had swimming lessons after school and then I headed over to the American Club to interview 8 high school seniors! The Service Club, which I belong to, gives out 3 scholarships each year....this year, I was part of the scholarship committee. Being a former recruiter, I LOVED reviewing applications/ranking them and finally interviewing these amazing students. I can't wait to surprise them with the scholarships next month!

Thursday: Boys had tennis lessons after school, then we headed over to their school for Art Ala Mode - - one of my favorite programs at the school. The Art teacher is AMAZING and this night showcases all of the students artwork. The gym is turned into a gallery and the cafeteria is turned into a pie & ice cream shop. So fun. See pics. Normally, I play tennis on Thursday nights after kids are in bed, but my back was bad so I stayed home and did laundry. boo hoo.

Friday: Tennis lesson for me, Izzy & Sam had gymnastics before Sam went to school. After school, Sam had soccer and at 6:00, Justin and I got all "dressed up" in our finest 80's nerd attire to attend a Service Club party....theme: Revenge of the Nerds. Super Fun night with friends...and ugly clothes. See pics.

Saturday: Caleb had a great soccer game (scored 4 of their 11 goals - yipeee!!). Justin napped (and nibbled on toast - ha) before he and Caleb headed to Green Bay for a Boy Scout outing at Lambeau Field!! I was jealous. They slept overnight at the Hall of Fame Museum....they cuddled up next to Aaron Rodgers jersey. So cool. Justin took more pics, but I am too tired to get them off facebook. This was my favorite anyway. :) While they had fun in Green Bay, Izzy, Sam & I had a fun Wii game night. I seriously cannot beat Sam in Wii baseball. It's starting to make me mad.

Sunday: Finally a day of "rest". Justin & Caleb got home around 9:30 this morning...and I spent the majority of the day cleaning out closets and going through dresser drawers. The kids played, relaxed, and just enjoyed a peaceful day at home.

This coming week is just as busy - soccer practices, tennis & swimming lessons... I have a Service Club meeting Wednesday night, Caleb has a follow up appointment at Children's in Milwaukee on Thursday and Friday I will be on a field trip with Sam's class! Busy, but fun....wouldn't change a thing...although I kinda wish I was in bed before 11:00. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Chris said...

Where is the frozen tundra? :)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home