Sounds Good
The past few days, I have heard a few different things that I REALLY enjoying hearing:
- the sound of a basketball bouncing on the pavement. I love it...brings back childhood memories for me (we played alot of basketball). Anyway - Caleb seems to really be enjoying it alot lately. He had a friend over on Saturday and they played for at least an hour. But he is happy to just go outside on his own and start playing. Love it..and I love hearing him out there.
- Sam asking "how can I help you?" Is there a better question to ask a mother!? He asked this a few times over the wknd while Justin and I got alot of yard work done. What's even better is that we would give him work and he'd do it - Happily. Delightful.
- Izzy's excitement when shopping for flowers....whoever was standing next to us at the flower shop was laughing at her. It was soooo over the top....gasping at the beauty of a simple flower and how we just HAD to have " this most beautiful flower."
- Sam reading. He has started reading to me at night and he really is getting it. He's going to be a good reader. I love hearing him and I love how proud he is of himself.
- The sounds of all the creatures in our yard. I have put out a few more bird feeders over the past few days and I think we have new bird friends living here (or at least frequently visiting!) now. I LOVE all the songs I hear. And as I sit here tonight with the windows/doors open, I still hear them singing. My favorite sound tonight though: the frogs. Sooo cool.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home