What's New
A few new things....
- Okay, I'll start with the obvious....the "kid" 4-Wheeler. The boys think it's so super cool for a few reasons 1) b/c it's faster than the battery-operated jeep 2) it was Brayden's. Uncle Dave gave Sam a huge lecture before sending it over to our house. So far, rules have been followed. Let's hope it continues.
- The boys passed into new swimming levels. Caleb is now in the highest level and I am so proud of him. Sam surprisingly passed into level 4. I thought it would take him FOREVER, but it didn't. And even though we have a great momentum going, I think we are taking a break from swimming lessons and will just start hitting the pool during free-time and through the summer. Izzy will start swimming this summer and she is very excited.
- Our friend Erin (from McKinsey) got married this weekend in Lake Geneva (WI). Justin and I enjoyed time with some old friends, away from the kids and celebrating a wonderful friend at a beautiful place. And while Justin and I enjoyed a nice quick getaway, the kids had a great time w/ Granny & Grampy. They had a great time working on outdoor projects (this is one of Sam's favorite things), playing with Millie and just being at Granny's. They were supposedly perfectly behaved...and fortunately they continued their good behavior for me when we returned on Mother's Day. We went to Brayden's soccer game, spent a few hours at home and then headed back to my parents for dinner. Aaaaahh - wonderful Mother's Day weekend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home