Things Worth Celebrating
1) Our Anniversary last Thursday! :) Justin & I had a great dinner out while Calian babysat the kids. Everyone was as happy as could be....well, I'm sure Calian could've thought of better things to do, but he said he promised the kids he'd babysit again. yippee!! Anyway - dinner out....I think I ate the best curry cauliflower soup EVER. I even liked it more than my s'more dessert....and that's saying alot. Anyway - great night out celebrating 9 years!
2) Father's Day! We had a nice relaxing morning, followed by late church, more relaxing for Justin and then we all were pampered at my parents house. The whole family was there to play yard games, relax and eat a super yummy dinner. Great way to celebrate Father's Day, my dad's birthday....oh yeah - and my birthday.
3) I survived an entire week at home with all 3 kids with very little fighting! Whooo hooo! Granted, the weather was great and we still had fun things to do each day, but they all played alot together outside at our house and did fantastic. We also had lots of errands to run and taking all 3 in the stores with me is usually horrific, but they all surprised me and were soooo good!! Shocking!! And as you can tell in some of these pics, Sam was even feeling the love for his big brother one day at a trip to Bookworm Gardens! An early birthday present for me, I suppose. This was the only week until August that at least one of them is not in some sort of camp. The boys also start their tennis & golf lessons this week...they play tennis twice and golf once each week. Whoo hoo!!
4) It's actually raining outside. If you'd see our yard, you'd celebrate too.


1 Comments:
What adorable children you have
Post a Comment
<< Home