Our Week
This was a pretty long week...Caleb still fighting the ear infection, 2 year molars, and me. ;) We didn't go to our Tuesday playgroup. I asked him if he wanted to go and he said "no, play trains at home mama." And that's what we did....all day. We did make a quick trip to the grocery store, but only because he kept asking for strawberries, blueberries and bananas (none of which, I had in my house). We did go to playgroup on Thursday and he had a good time. Sammy was finally awake during playgroup, so he was able to play with his friends too. Friday, my friend Renay and I did Easter "crafts" with our boys.... Caleb made some really nice Easter decorations and he's very proud of them. I was proud of him for sitting still for so long and was happy that he was so into it! He was excited to show Dada what he made, and he was asking to do more Easter crafts today.
Sammy is getting better at his tummy time and he can now roll onto his side - - I'm just waiting for him to roll onto his belly. He smiles and talks alot (just like Caleb) and he's getting better at putting his whole fist in his mouth.
Justin has been busy writing a paper and studying for finals....his breaks consist of playing with trains, matchbox cars, farm animals, changing diapers, and reading Dr. Seuss.
Sammy is getting better at his tummy time and he can now roll onto his side - - I'm just waiting for him to roll onto his belly. He smiles and talks alot (just like Caleb) and he's getting better at putting his whole fist in his mouth.
Justin has been busy writing a paper and studying for finals....his breaks consist of playing with trains, matchbox cars, farm animals, changing diapers, and reading Dr. Seuss.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home