Caleb Turns 3 Years Old!!
Could there be a more perfect Birthday Cake for Caleb? There is a better picture of the cake itself (see pics) and I have lots more pics to upload from the big Birthday celebrations, but I'll get to that another day....
Caleb was so excited about his Birthday this year - we talked about it ALOT. We bought his present (new swingset) early, and he and Justin worked hard to put it together...together. I'm not sure if Caleb was more work than help to Justin, but Caleb had a blast working alongside his daddy to build his new cool swingset. He's so proud of it.
On Thurday of last week, I packed the boys up and headed to Wisconsin. Caleb was SO excited to have a birthday party at Grandma's....and he really did have a blast the entire time we were there. He played alot with grandma when we arrived and kept telling her how happy he was to be there....he was VERY hyper. Casey stopped over on Thursday to spend time with the boys and then he returned on Friday...but this time w/ Mally - and with presents. One of the presents was a kite. He had so much fun flying a kite for the first time and running around outside with Mally (see pics). I actually think Casey had just as much fun as Caleb did! Amy stopped over too and was suckered into giving him one of his presents early. ha.
I had to laugh at a phone call Caleb had with my dad when we were there. My dad called on the way home from work and Caleb asked my mom who was on the phone. When she said it was grandpa, he asked if he could talk to him. So she hands him the phone and Caleb proceeds to tell my dad everything that went on that day...who came over, what everyone did...seriously non-stop talk. After what seemed to be 5 minutes, I could hear my dad saying "okay, can you put grandma on the phone?" and Caleb's response was "but I still want to talk, grandpa". And he did.... poor grandpa - I think that call drained his cell battery.
Saturday, Caleb helped Grandpa feed the birds and we all went to Brayden's soccer game. He had a blast there - watching soccer, going to the park with grandpa and getting a present from Jill. After that, we all headed back to my parents house for Caleb's Birthday Party. My mom does the best cakes...they taste incredible and they always look soooo cool. There is no way I could ever make something like this!! Caleb was soooo happy about his cake (can't you tell?). We ate a very yummy dinner, opened presents, had cake...and then headed back home.
In the car on the way back home, he seemed sad to be leaving, but I reminded him that he would see his Daddy and that we were all going to celebrate his birthday again. That seemed to settle him....he fell right to sleep, which he needed after such a fun and busy weekend.
On Sunday, Caleb and I went to our neighbors Birthday party at a really cool place called Airtastic. His friend Zach turned 3 too and after singing to Zach, everyone sang to Caleb too....he seemed so proud. It was cute. It was also fun for just the two of us to hang out together for a few hours.
Justin took off work on Monday, and we all headed to the zoo (after eating chocolate chip pancakes and opening a few birthday presents). It was a PERFECT day at the zoo....it was about 75 degrees, and there was hardly anyone there! The boys had a blast and were extremely well behaved. We took alot of pics I'll post soon. After the zoo, Caleb wanted to spend time on his new swingset, eat a piece of his Lightning McQueen Cake and have bathtime with his fun brother. :)
He is very excited about being 3 years old. He has already alerted the neighborhood...and funny enough, most of them thought he was already 3. Go figure.
Caleb was so excited about his Birthday this year - we talked about it ALOT. We bought his present (new swingset) early, and he and Justin worked hard to put it together...together. I'm not sure if Caleb was more work than help to Justin, but Caleb had a blast working alongside his daddy to build his new cool swingset. He's so proud of it.
On Thurday of last week, I packed the boys up and headed to Wisconsin. Caleb was SO excited to have a birthday party at Grandma's....and he really did have a blast the entire time we were there. He played alot with grandma when we arrived and kept telling her how happy he was to be there....he was VERY hyper. Casey stopped over on Thursday to spend time with the boys and then he returned on Friday...but this time w/ Mally - and with presents. One of the presents was a kite. He had so much fun flying a kite for the first time and running around outside with Mally (see pics). I actually think Casey had just as much fun as Caleb did! Amy stopped over too and was suckered into giving him one of his presents early. ha.
I had to laugh at a phone call Caleb had with my dad when we were there. My dad called on the way home from work and Caleb asked my mom who was on the phone. When she said it was grandpa, he asked if he could talk to him. So she hands him the phone and Caleb proceeds to tell my dad everything that went on that day...who came over, what everyone did...seriously non-stop talk. After what seemed to be 5 minutes, I could hear my dad saying "okay, can you put grandma on the phone?" and Caleb's response was "but I still want to talk, grandpa". And he did.... poor grandpa - I think that call drained his cell battery.
Saturday, Caleb helped Grandpa feed the birds and we all went to Brayden's soccer game. He had a blast there - watching soccer, going to the park with grandpa and getting a present from Jill. After that, we all headed back to my parents house for Caleb's Birthday Party. My mom does the best cakes...they taste incredible and they always look soooo cool. There is no way I could ever make something like this!! Caleb was soooo happy about his cake (can't you tell?). We ate a very yummy dinner, opened presents, had cake...and then headed back home.
In the car on the way back home, he seemed sad to be leaving, but I reminded him that he would see his Daddy and that we were all going to celebrate his birthday again. That seemed to settle him....he fell right to sleep, which he needed after such a fun and busy weekend.
On Sunday, Caleb and I went to our neighbors Birthday party at a really cool place called Airtastic. His friend Zach turned 3 too and after singing to Zach, everyone sang to Caleb too....he seemed so proud. It was cute. It was also fun for just the two of us to hang out together for a few hours.
Justin took off work on Monday, and we all headed to the zoo (after eating chocolate chip pancakes and opening a few birthday presents). It was a PERFECT day at the zoo....it was about 75 degrees, and there was hardly anyone there! The boys had a blast and were extremely well behaved. We took alot of pics I'll post soon. After the zoo, Caleb wanted to spend time on his new swingset, eat a piece of his Lightning McQueen Cake and have bathtime with his fun brother. :)
He is very excited about being 3 years old. He has already alerted the neighborhood...and funny enough, most of them thought he was already 3. Go figure.


2 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.
Happy Birthday Caleb! The cake is fantastic! Your mom might need to make one for Alex and bring it down in June :-) The photo of the Home Depot belt had me laughing. Very cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home