Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cool


Sam Strikes A Pose
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
That's Sam's new word. Cool. What a funny little word for him to say. He is really starting to say alot of words, but "cool" is definitely my favorite (even "cooler" than mama).

We've been busy this week getting ready for Easter, going to our last music class and playing with friends. I have also had Caleb skipping naps this wk b/c we have found that he won't fall asleep until about 9:30, even if I limit his naps to 1 hour. We still read books, play Candy Land, he gets some computer time....and today, he is treated to one show...he picked Little Bear (very random selection).

I'll finish the blog w/ my favorite convo with Caleb this week:

Caleb: I'm going to show Big Bird my pee-pee
Me: No Caleb. You really shouldn't show people your pee-pee.
Caleb: But Big Bird is not a people, he's a bird mama.
Me: Okay, well dont' show people or birds your pee-pee.
Caleb: Okay, I'll show Elmo. He's a monster.
Me: No, dont' show animals, people, or monsters your pee-pee.
Caleb: Okay okay.

A minute later in the bathroom....with the door closed I hear him whisper "look Big Bird. This is my pee pee." He comes out of the bathroom and tells me that Big Bird does not have a pee pee, he has a tail. I guess they were showing each other their "privates" in the bathroom. Nice. Or as Sam would say "cool."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home