Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still Waiting For Spring


Sam Plays Trains
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
It's been alittle while since I've blogged...I think.

Justin had class this past weekend, so I packed up and headed North to my parents house. Last week, Caleb had the stomach flu (yes, after a long go with the flu...he's had a rough winter) and I was just sooooo sick of being in this house. We all thought it was a good idea to get out of here and spend time with family.

We had a great time while we were there. Calian & Brayden were in a 3-on-3 soccer tournament (both teams took 1st place!) and we were able to watch a few games between naps. Being at the soccer tournament meant that Caleb spent time with Calian, Brayden, Amy, Dave, Jill and her boys. He loved it. Sammy even enjoyed watching soccer, but had most fun running around the gym after the games were over. I tried taking a few pics of the boys playing soccer with Calian & Brayden, but the battery on my camera was dead. Bummer. Anyway - they had a blast.

On Sunday, the gang was over at my parents house (including Casey) and Calian & my mom made a yummy breakfast for everyone. Calian made pancakes for Caleb and he is STILL talking about them....and asking me to make pancakes too ...but he clarifies that I need to make them "just like Calian". I need Calian to show me his trick bc Caleb never seems that interested in mine. sigh.

Anyway - we had a great time with everyone and it felt good to be "home". The boys just have a blast when we are there b/c there are so many people to entertain them.

We have been able to spend some time outdoors this week and we are planning on heading outside after naptime. I think it's in the 50s today. Windows are open, sun is shining.....and it's supposed to snow again in a few days. I'll take what I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home