Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Outdoor Fun


Caleb
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
It's been fairly uneventful here lately. The weather has been beautiful, so we have been spending ALOT of time outdoors and the boys have been loving it. It's made it into the low 60s here, I think. Naturally, this past weekend wasn't as warm so we didn't spend time outside (which made both boys mad) but it's supposed to warm up again this week, so they'll be out again soon....which is great because Sammy keeps bringing me his jacket.

On Friday, the weather was so nice and I knew it wasn't going to last... so despite the fact that Caleb played hard with his friends in the morning, I decided that he could skip his nap and he and I would play outside while Sammy napped. He was extremely busy working on a rock project....and he told anyone walking by that he was doing his "homework".

It was nice to hang out outside with the neighbors again. Caleb loves our next door neighbors - Anthony (5 years old) and Isaac (3 1/2). So he was very happy to run around with them again this past week. Sammy enjoyed watching them all and tried very hard to keep up. He really thinks he can do anything Caleb and his friends are doing.

Caleb & Sam also spent time with their babysitter, Nicole, this past week. They both love her...and I love that she was home for spring break! Justin and I were able to catch dinner and a movie one night and check out a new restaurant with friends another night.

We spent the weekend working on Easter projects (see pic of Caleb being silly while decorating an Easter bucket), getting haircuts at Cookie Cutter, eating at Culvers, & playing in the basement. We have a busy and fun week ahead...I will try to post again before Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home