Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 01, 2009

A Girl on the Move

I should've taken a picture of Iz on the floor to blog about this, but haven't had much time lately...but anyway... She made forward movement!!! Fortunately, she has only done this once (on Sunday) and I hope she will not repeat for maybe another month...or two. :) I seriously just can't imagine what my life will be like when Izzy is mobile - I already go 100 mph and I'm not sure I can go faster, do more or do better and I'll have to when she crawls. I have already found out that I cannot put her on the floor and leave the room - - she gets around very well by turning and rolling on her big belly -- she literally can roll across the room. This has forced us all to do a better job with keeping small things off the floor b/c she puts everything in her mouth.

Isabella helped me with our garage sale this past weekend. She sat nicely in her stroller or played in her exersaucer in the garage. A woman on Saturday jumped back from the stroller and said "oh my gosh, I thought she was a doll. She's REAL!!" I told her that she is indeed real and not for sale, but that I have a 2 year old boy she could rent.

Although I knew Izzy would be a big help at the garage sale (ha) my mom also came to help me out this past weekend...Justin was gone (fun wknd at Purdue) and I couldn't manage all 3 kids AND a garage sale...I just barely manage the 3 kids!! It was very nice having her here to keep me company and help with the kids - they were all very happy to see her again. Sammy actually asked if he could go home with grandma. Although I thought that was one of Sammy's better ideas, he seemed to have been left behind. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home