Silly Siblings
I think the two of them are going to be trouble. Izzy already laughs when Sam swings her too high in her swing, when he throws things in the house, and when he jumps on the furniture. Seriously - she thinks he is so funny. She lights up when she sees Caleb too, but he enjoys playing with her and teaching her. Caleb loves taking care of her and Sam loves making her laugh. She has it made.
Sammy asked me today if he could hold Izzy...perfect time to take a few pics. Click to view more. They aren't the best pics of Izzy (she hated the flash) but I think Sam is a doll in them.
Sammy asked me today if he could hold Izzy...perfect time to take a few pics. Click to view more. They aren't the best pics of Izzy (she hated the flash) but I think Sam is a doll in them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home