Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Silly, Sweet & Tough


Silly Girl
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
...that's my Isabella. She is seriously the happiest baby....always smiling at people, laughing at her brothers, and now she is trying to be a comedian herself. It's adorable. She also has a new smile - - she squints her eyes and makes a silly smile that really shows her teeth (and her really big cheeks). It's SO cute and it makes me laugh every time I see it. I seriously think she knows its funny and that's why she does it.

I know I have mentioned before how tough she is, but I am seriously beginning to think she is even tougher than Sam was at this age...today she got her H1N1 shot and didn't make a peep during/after the shot - she seriously didn't even notice. I so wished one of her brothers was there to see how brave their baby sister was (Sam was at his Tiny Tot Camp and Caleb was in school).

Each day Iz moves faster and faster. She happily walks along our couches now and has even gone from the couch to a toy bin or one of her toys. She even let go of the couch the other day and just stood there...I don't think she realized she was doing it - she was too busy looking at a toy.

The only time I am alittle annoyed with Izzy is at about...oh, 5:45am. She is the early bird in our family now - EVERY day. And every morning I think "come ON, I just want to SLEEP"...but then I walk in her room and see her and my mood quickly changes. She is so excited to see me that she dances and is wearing the sweetest, biggest smile on her face....and when I pick her up she snuggles into my shoulder and then looks up to give me her new silly grin. It's really hard to stay annoyed with her...

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh yum! I want to hold her so bad!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home