Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Having Cousins

I think our kids are so lucky...they have 2 totally different "sets" of cousins. Alex & Zachary are close in age to Caleb & Sam (only 2 months separate Alex & Caleb). The time that they spend together is so fun...they play hard, they laugh, they watch movies together and they get along well. I love listening to their conversations...on Alex's birthday, the boys called him and they each got a turn to talk while I just sat, listened and smiled. They are so cute. Brayden & Calian are much older, but are fun in different ways. Take yesterday for example...Brayden came over and did a scavenger hunt with them and then set up an obstacle course. My boys could not have been happier (neither could I...I got housework done!!) The boys love going to their sporting events and they just think that hanging out with them is soooo cool. Izzy also thinks they are pretty cool - she tries so hard to get their attention and really shows off for them...so far, her "tricks" are working on Brayden.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inaie said...

Being the only child, having cousings made all the difference in my life. Cousins are great!!


www.inaier.blogspot.com

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home