My Little Fish
After two weeks (every day) of swimming lessons, the boys were "tested" this morning. Tomorrow is a "fun day" at the pool and we will get their report card then so I can sign them up for another session this summer. They have absolutely LOVED swimming lessons and I could not have been happier w/ the classes. I mentioned before that Sam always points Caleb out to his teachers/friends and today, the boys had part of their class next to each other. Caleb swam up to Sam during one of his "tests" and encouraged him to kick and told him what a good job he was doing. What a good older brother and a proud younger brother. So cute.
So not knowing much about how things are run at this facility, I asked Sam's teacher afterwards if we would know tomorrow if the boys "pass" so I'll know how to sign them up next session. She let me know about the report cards tomorrow, but then said "but Sam will be moving up to Level 1." Um....this means he would be skipping 2 preschool levels and is in with the 5 & 6 year olds. So I said "you mean Preschool level 2?" "No, he's ready for the regular level 1 already." "So...no more preschool levels?" "nope" "okay. wow. thanks." Who would've thought? The kid will look ridiculous w/ all the big kids (Caleb is tall for his age and is easily the shortest one in Level 1). Although my Sam may be young and tiny, he's not easily intimidated. I'm so proud of him!!
So not knowing much about how things are run at this facility, I asked Sam's teacher afterwards if we would know tomorrow if the boys "pass" so I'll know how to sign them up next session. She let me know about the report cards tomorrow, but then said "but Sam will be moving up to Level 1." Um....this means he would be skipping 2 preschool levels and is in with the 5 & 6 year olds. So I said "you mean Preschool level 2?" "No, he's ready for the regular level 1 already." "So...no more preschool levels?" "nope" "okay. wow. thanks." Who would've thought? The kid will look ridiculous w/ all the big kids (Caleb is tall for his age and is easily the shortest one in Level 1). Although my Sam may be young and tiny, he's not easily intimidated. I'm so proud of him!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home