Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Highlights


Sweet Izzy
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
We had a fun, yet productive weekend....
After Caleb finished his first week of Safety Town Camp, we decided to head to the beach at the Sports Core Friday afternoon. I took all three kids with me this time (I felt brave) and they all did great - - behaved well, followed my rules and had a good time swimming and playing w/ other kids.

Saturday morning I volunteered with some friends at Bookworm Gardens (http://www.bookwormgardens.org/). It's such a cool place and it's not even finished yet (which is why I spent alittle time helping them weed/move dirt/spread mulch/etc). When I finished, I picked Brayden up and he mowed the lawn and helped clear out big branches that Justin was trimming. After more yard work and gardening here (the boys were working hard too) we decided we deserved a treat so we dropped Izzy off at Grandma & Grandpa's and the rest of us went to see Toy Story 3. This was Sam's first trip to the movie theater...he loved the movie and he did GREAT!! I will definitely take him again soon as a treat. By the way, he has never SAT through an entire movie before. EVER....ooh, I was so proud of him.

Today we tackled the garage....major clean-out. Brayden was over again helping out and the boys were actually great little helpers too. After more hard work, the kids ran through sprinklers and ate popcicles and Brayden was given alittle cash. And speaking of giving cash, we have decided to start giving the boys $ for chores. And by money, I mean coins. They think it's cool. I think it's cool that their beds have been made the past few days without me having to ask!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home