Let the Festivies Begin
No, I'm still not caught up ....not even close, but I have officially run out of time. The festivities have begun!!
We had my entire family over tonight to celebrate December Birthdays...Casey's, Sam's & Izzy's. The kids were super excited to have everyone over...maybe alittle too excited. Sam & Izzy were loving their presents and it was so fun to watch Izzy play with all her girlie toys. As usual, my mom made the cakes....Sam was pretty proud of his.
So Sam's 4th Birthday is on the 21st (tuesday)...and since it is #4, that means he gets to have a party. He only has 2 boys in his preschool class (and he only likes one of them...flinn) so I decided not to invite the entire class (of girls). Since I figured the party would just be Flinn, Harrison & Brooks I thought we would do something pretty cool. I suggested the indoor water park (as well as other cool places) and he kept saying "nope, I just want my party at home.!" What?!?! And then he kept asking me if they could all wear hats at his party....the party at our house. I ordered a few fun games to play and Sam & I (along w/ Izzy) are heading out tomorrow to pick out yummy cupcakes from my favorite bakery, balloons and party hats. Since there are only 3 kids coming, the goodie bags were super fun to put together. His party is on his Birthday and he could not be more excited.
Right after Sam's party, we are heading to Caleb's holiday program at school...and when we return home, Justin's parents should be here. I mentioned before that I am out of time, but I guess I do have Monday left. Think that's enough time to....finish shopping, wrapping, baking, cleaning, washing sheets/towels, getting ready for birthday party, taking glasses in to get fixed...and stuffing about 400 more envelopes for church? Yeah....I probably have no business blogging right now, huh? Back to work...
We had my entire family over tonight to celebrate December Birthdays...Casey's, Sam's & Izzy's. The kids were super excited to have everyone over...maybe alittle too excited. Sam & Izzy were loving their presents and it was so fun to watch Izzy play with all her girlie toys. As usual, my mom made the cakes....Sam was pretty proud of his.
So Sam's 4th Birthday is on the 21st (tuesday)...and since it is #4, that means he gets to have a party. He only has 2 boys in his preschool class (and he only likes one of them...flinn) so I decided not to invite the entire class (of girls). Since I figured the party would just be Flinn, Harrison & Brooks I thought we would do something pretty cool. I suggested the indoor water park (as well as other cool places) and he kept saying "nope, I just want my party at home.!" What?!?! And then he kept asking me if they could all wear hats at his party....the party at our house. I ordered a few fun games to play and Sam & I (along w/ Izzy) are heading out tomorrow to pick out yummy cupcakes from my favorite bakery, balloons and party hats. Since there are only 3 kids coming, the goodie bags were super fun to put together. His party is on his Birthday and he could not be more excited.
Right after Sam's party, we are heading to Caleb's holiday program at school...and when we return home, Justin's parents should be here. I mentioned before that I am out of time, but I guess I do have Monday left. Think that's enough time to....finish shopping, wrapping, baking, cleaning, washing sheets/towels, getting ready for birthday party, taking glasses in to get fixed...and stuffing about 400 more envelopes for church? Yeah....I probably have no business blogging right now, huh? Back to work...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home