Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Perfect Day For Sam

Yesterday was what Sam would describe as a "perfect day"....here is what he did:

7:30am - Walked down the stairs to find granny here, getting breakfast ready for everyone (I had horrible stomach flu all night and no husband around). He thought this was SUPER cool.
9:00 - 10:30 - Went to his best friend's house to play (Flinn). Luckily, this was set up BEFORE I got sick.
10:30 - 12:00 - Swimming at the Sports Core with Flinn and his dad.
12:15 - 7:30 (that's right, 7:30) - Hanging out at granny's house...time alone w/ granny and then dinner w/ granny & grandpa...with no siblings around (Caleb was sick too and Izzy just got over it...I was fine by noon so I took the sick ones to our house and let Sam stay in the healthy home!). Add to this, our first snowfall - - the day could not be better for Sam...he and Millie played outside in the snow together.

He was in SUCH a good mood when he got home.... he told me all about his day over a bedtime snack and then he and I went upstairs and read Christmas books.

Obviously I accomplished nothing yesterday and I'm sure we completely screwed up my mom's schedule....but one little boy had a PERFECT day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home