Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 03, 2012

A Few Fun Facts

1) This is Izzy with her boyfriend, Mason. Mason is the sweetest kid. Ever. They hold hands in preschool ALL THE TIME. It's hilarious. Mason invited Izzy to his birthday party a few weeks ago...he was only able to invite 2 kids from their preschool class and she made the list....so I guess that he likes her as much as she likes him. Well, maybe not QUITE as much. Apparently, she gets mad when the teachers don't seat them together for snack-time.
2) Sam is obsessed with reading books. They are supposed to read books to their class...I don't remember how many total they need to read before the end of the school year (30?), but he is over half way there. He LOVES it. He also loves homework even though it's mostly handwriting...and he actually has really neat handwriting! Surprising.
3) Caleb just had a "presentation" to do for class. One that involved making his favorite no-bake recipe (banana fluff) and writing out his "report". I would say "instructions" but he needed an introduction/conclusion/etc so it felt like more of a report. Anyway, he LOVED it and we did not help him once. In fact, he didn't even practice it at home...I kinda thought he was making this homework up (he does that). Anyway, I read the report and he made it so funny, cute and entertaining. I was so proud of him and the note/feedback from his teacher was extremely complimentary. He was so excited about this...and he happily made this for dessert tonight w/ all the leftover ingredients. This made him feel soooo good.
4) All my kids are obsessed with Gangnam Style...the song is in Justin's act for our show next wknd so they see the dance and hear the song alot. Izzy is actually really good at part of it...she pays such close attention to how people dance.
5) Caleb has learned to text people on my phone. I have sent alot of text messages apologizing to people. Example: one of our babysitters is in a high school play right now. Caleb's class was able to go to the play on Friday and he was sooo excite to see her in it. He sent her a text that day telling her she did "a grand job"...nice, but that was followed with "you were hot". Uh. What the heck is that?
6) Sam & Izzy play house together all the time. It's adorable. They play all types of "house" where there is a different theme to it...basically, if they are pretending, they call it "house". They were building a leaf trail today and turned it into along game of "leaf trail house". They also were busy "painting" and running a restaurant.
7) My camera battery died as I tried to capture a picture of the kids on Halloween....Caleb was Marrow again (a pokemon), Sam was Darth Vader again and Izzy was a cozy cupcake. Fun day, but way too much candy...I already have a bag full to send to school on Monday (they send to our troops). And oddly enough, the kids don't care I'm giving so much away.
8) My kids each have their own "secret stashes" of things in their room. Sam hides candy/snacks. Izzy hides everyone's shoes...usually mine. Caleb hides science projects. Example: He LOVES Diary of a Wimpy Kid...and if you know the books, you know about the moldy cheese on the playground. Well,I found a piece of cheese in his room...apparently he was trying to see how long it would take to "make mold". I seriously need to check under his bed on a weekly basis to see what is growing, being dissected, mixed together, or just being stashed away/recycled for future science projects.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

top [url=http://finland-online-casino.com/]free casino bonus[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino games[/url] manumitted no set aside bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay attend casino
[/url].

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home