Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Izzy

Sweet Iz by Justin and Kelly Webb
Sweet Iz, a photo by Justin and Kelly Webb on Flickr.

As I looked through my photos tonight, I realized that every picture I have taken lately is of Izzy. She has been one busy girl....birthday parties, field trips, dance recital, etc. But her "schedule" should slow down a bit since she has officially graduated (ha) from 3k and is now on summer vacation!! Whooo hoooo!!

She had a PERFECT day at the beach for their year end field trip...and having been on that field trip 2 other times, I must say it was my favorite (b/c of the warm weather). All the kids (and parents) had a great time.

This past weekend she went to a classmate's birthday party at a farm and had a blast. She had fun playing with friends, jumping in a bounce house, riding ponies, getting a tatoo....but was not so comfortable feeding animals. That did not stop her from having the best time...she loves a party as much as Caleb.

She also had her dance recital this past weekend. She had both a ballet and a tap number to perform and she was SOOOO excited about it (she was even giddy about the dress rehearsal). She REALLY gets into dance, is so comfortable on stage and was so proud of herself. She had many of her friends at her dress rehearsal and she was excited to have so many families members in the audience for her big performance on Sunday. It was absolutely adorable.

I am really excited to have her out of school...she is such a funny kid and just so pleasant to have around. She finds things to keep her busy (dancing, painting, pretending, riding bikes/scooters, playing dolls or matchbox cars, etc). And although she's easy, she makes BIG messes and she usually changes her clothes many times each day (her outfit changes with a change in activity...or mood....yeah).

The boys have had their "things" as well...Caleb had a soccer tournament this past weekend (they came in 2nd!!), and Sam spent much of the weekend at my parents house, helping grampy. :) In addition to the dance recital, birthday party and soccer tournament, my nephew Calian had his Confirmation (followed by a party at their house) and Justin and I attended a super cool fundraiser...it's called "Movers & Shakers" and it's set up like "Dancing with the Stars". We have gone the last 3 years, but this year, they had 2 of the real Dancing with the Stars celebrities...Chelsea Hightower and Maksim. My photos are on my cell...I took a few very cool photos of them. :) Anyway, super busy but super fun weekend. Now I'm ready for some "down time" with my Izzy. Busy weekend ahead, so must wait until Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home