He Did It!
Caleb slept all night in his big boy bed...no rails, and no falling out of bed! He was so proud of himself.
He is napping in the big boy bed today too, per his request. I just can't believe that he doesn't want to be in his crib anymore...he has never tried to climb out and he has always seemed to LOVE his crib. I wonder if this is going to be his new thing and we can get rid of the crib, or if he just wants to try it out.
He has never had any sleeping issues - he's always been a VERY good sleeper and easy to put down for the night or for naps. I hope it continues while experimenting with the big boy bed.
Sammy's sleeping continues to drive me insane. I was up with him 3 times last night 1:30am, 3:00am and 4:30am...and then he was up for good at 4:58am. I'm usually up 3 times with him. It doesn't take much to get him back to sleep ...usually just his pacifier and about 1 minute holding my hand...but he's almost 8 months now and I STILL can't get more than 4 hours of consecutive sleep. I guess this is payback for having an extremely easy first child.
I shouldn't complain - other than being a horrible sleeper, Sammy is an angel and a very easy baby. I just want to sleep.
He is napping in the big boy bed today too, per his request. I just can't believe that he doesn't want to be in his crib anymore...he has never tried to climb out and he has always seemed to LOVE his crib. I wonder if this is going to be his new thing and we can get rid of the crib, or if he just wants to try it out.
He has never had any sleeping issues - he's always been a VERY good sleeper and easy to put down for the night or for naps. I hope it continues while experimenting with the big boy bed.
Sammy's sleeping continues to drive me insane. I was up with him 3 times last night 1:30am, 3:00am and 4:30am...and then he was up for good at 4:58am. I'm usually up 3 times with him. It doesn't take much to get him back to sleep ...usually just his pacifier and about 1 minute holding my hand...but he's almost 8 months now and I STILL can't get more than 4 hours of consecutive sleep. I guess this is payback for having an extremely easy first child.
I shouldn't complain - other than being a horrible sleeper, Sammy is an angel and a very easy baby. I just want to sleep.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home