Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sammy...Obsessed with "SO BIG"


So Big
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
Before we left for Vegas, I warned my mom that Sammy was hard to feed....for two reasons. 1) He likes to spray whoever is feeding him with whatever he is eating and 2) He is obsessed with doing "so big" and will do it before, during and after he eats (the during is kinda difficult b/c he doesn't focus and his arm sometimes hit the spoon full of food). He started doing "SO BIG" 2 weeks ago, and he is now a pro....you can tell he's so proud of himself for doing it.

As we left the house last Thursday I said to my mom "make sure you teach Sammy to crawl and have Caleb potty trained for us when we get back." Of course we were joking, but Grandma will be surprised to know that Sammy started crawling last night....not very well, but it's forward movement vs rolling sideways towards everything. Then today I asked Caleb when he was going to be a big boy and wear underwear. "when I go to grandma's house." "sounds good to me. I'll drop you off soon then" "Okay. we go to grandma's house tomorrow." "oh, yeah?" "yes, tomorrow."

Does Greyhound go to Sheboygan? And will they take a 2 year old who will talk non-stop?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

Yay to Sammy! SO BIG! Your mom should have made sure that not only was Caleb potty trained but also cleaning the entire house and doing laundry too! Then if he is talking non-stop, you are at least feeling good about it. BTW - I think that cops will show up at your door is Caleb is alone on a bus...it's just a rumor...

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home