Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas Celebrations


Christmas Eve
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
Happy New Year! I am finally able to sneak downstairs to download pictures and write “alittle” about our wonderful Christmas!! It has been awhile since I have written, and I will really try to keep this short …well, shorter than usual anyway. I won’t write every detail of our Christmas, but I will go over the highlights. Before I continue, I must tell the Webb family that there are a million photos taken in Wisconsin (and Chicago), but that is because Justin gave me a new camera for Christmas… on the way home from Indiana. We were all experimenting with it (including Dave….who took the majority of the photos on Christmas Day for me!) so there are A LOT of pictures. So this is both an apology and a warning to the Webbs….sorry for the seemingly lack of photos I have of our fun celebration in Indy and a warning that the next time I see you, to be prepared and smile often because many photos will be taken…and probably better ones because I will have figured this camera out by then (hopefully). :)

We had a great time in both Indiana and in Wisconsin. We were with the Webb Family from December 20th – Christmas Eve and with the Carr Family from Christmas Day – December 30th. So much fun with both families….here are each of our top 10 highlights (in no particular order): Caleb asked for 16, not 10…he couldn’t narrow it down.

Caleb:
1) Grandma Webb making special bows for me
2) Watching “Finding Nemo” with Cousin Alex
3) Uncle Dave, Calian, Brayden & Daddy making me a snow tunnel
4) Making my 1st snowman with Daddy & Grandpa
5) Opening presents in Indy, at home and in Wisconsin – I’m spoiled
6) Playing with Mally
7) Playing Geotrax with Kay (there is now a “Kay” train at our house)
8) Celebrating Sammy’s Birthday (eating his cake, really) with the Webbs
9) Doing an art project with Grandma Carr
10) Using my new medical kit on Brayden (a very good patient) and being “coached” by Aunt Amy (a nurse) on how to use each tool
11) Laughing at Uncle Chris at the dinner table – he’s funny
12) Being chased by Aunt Amy
13) Feeding Reindeer (Clarice & Rudolph) & Santa on Christmas Eve night with mommy, daddy & Sammy
14) Eating Grandma’s very yummy Christmas dinner….after I FINALLY “made room” for it. Aaaah.
15) Going to Uncle Casey’s Pub and eating an entire order of cheese curds.
16) Uncle Dave Uncle Dave Uncle Dave…he’s very cool…he made me special blocks.

Sam:
1) My 1st birthday – celebrating with grandma & granddad
2) Meeting cousin Zach – he’s cute and smaller than me….mom kept telling me to be gentle with him though…that part wasn’t fun. I think he’ll be very cool
3) Being licked by Uno
4) Hugging and crawling all over Millie. I tried kissing her once on the lips, but mom yelled at me, so I backed off. Next time, Millie…next time
5) Exploring at each of my grandparents houses
6) Walking walking walking
7) Eating eating eating
8) Calian’s soccer game – I like to scream, yell and cheer while being held by grandma & Jill.
9) All the attention….thanks everyone!
10) Dancing to Christmas music. Grandpa likes to dance too.
11) Oh, I guess there were presents too….I like all the new toys, as long as Caleb is playing with them.

Mine:
1) Ken’s breakfasts
2) My mom’s dinners and desserts
3) Spending time with Kay again
4) Watching Caleb open presents
5) Watching Caleb light up when he sees family (currently, Uncle Dave being the biggest hit). He gets so excited to see everyone.
6) Watching Calian play soccer
7) Watching an interesting video with Chris and Justin…and then watching Jen’s reaction to it. Hahahaha.
8) Having someone always around to play with one of the boys so I could take a good break from “playing” ….thank you Sherri, mom, dad, Kay, Amy, Dave, Calian & Brayden!!
9) Listening to Alex & Caleb have a conversation at the dinner table (or exchanging a few words while watching a movie…very cute).
10) Just hanging out with family … and laughing a lot with both sets of families.
11) Oh…I need one more…holding baby Zach. So cute….and SO LIGHT!!!

Justin (this is just my guess)..hahahaha:
1) Hanging out with Chris
2) Eating at Casey’s Pub (steak sandwich, seasoned fries and fried cheese curds)
3) Block building contest with Dave
4) Being home (in Indy)
5) Opening the present from Casey – ha.
6) Spending lots of time with Caleb & Sam and being able to hang out with nephews too.
7) 3 hours of toy assembly on Christmas Eve night
8) Seeing family at Webb Family Christmas
9) Making a snowman with Caleb
10) Watching tough little Sam become confident on his feet (too confident, really…he is quickly becoming a little Stuntman).

Believe it or not, there are more pictures I need to add, but it’s late and I’m tired….I will add the rest soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home