Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 07, 2009

More Outdoor Time


Happy Boy
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
The kids and I headed back outside yesterday afternoon...it was alittle bit cooler so we all needed light jackets on, but Sam was very happy to put on his jean jacket. Amy bought this for him last year and I dont' think she anticipated him being completely obsessed with jeans. He thought that a jean jacket was the coolest thing and he was very excited to put it on. He showed every neighbor his "cool jean jacket."

It was an early bath & bedtime for the boys - they were very tired from all the playing and running around outside. But before they headed up to bed, Caleb yelled at me and said "but MOM, I didn't get to call Uncle Dave to wish him a Happy Birthday".....good memory, Caleb. I would've forgotten....thanks to Caleb, we all were able to wish "Crazy Uncle Dave" a happy birthday...and the boys told him all about digging for worms. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home