Webb Kids FAQs
The following questions are asked multiple times each day:
Sam: "Will you play soccer with me?" We play soccer at least 4 or 5 times a day. Taking the soccer ball away from him is like pulling the pacifier out of Izzy's mouth when she's tired. Needless to say, I use this to my advantage and I threaten to take the soccer ball away when he's behaving badly....it's currently on the top shelf of the coat closet. Rough afternoon.
Caleb: "Will you give me some math problems?" This is simple enough for me to do, but I still bought him a Scooby Doo math book. He LOVES it.
Sam: "Can I have a treat?' this starts at 8:00am and he is referring to candy....
Caleb: "Is this healthy?" (referring to food) Seriously, he'll try it if you tell him it's healthy. Many times when I ask what he would like for lunch or a snack he responds "you can pick - just anything healthy."
Sam: "Will you lay down with me?" Sometimes he just needs a good cuddle time in the middle of the day, but he always asks me to lay with him at bedtime (after reading books)....I love that he enjoys this....he even holds my hand.
Caleb: "How many days until Easter?" He is not asking because he is excited about celebrating Easter/ or having the Easter Bunny come/etc. -- he couldn't care less....he's asking b/c he gave up Wii for lent and he really wants to play!!
Izzy: (signing) "more goldfish please?" (she even signs 'fish')
Izzy: as she's showing me a pair of shoes " uuhhh?" this means "will you change my shoes?" she does this all day.
Sam: "Will you play soccer with me?" We play soccer at least 4 or 5 times a day. Taking the soccer ball away from him is like pulling the pacifier out of Izzy's mouth when she's tired. Needless to say, I use this to my advantage and I threaten to take the soccer ball away when he's behaving badly....it's currently on the top shelf of the coat closet. Rough afternoon.
Caleb: "Will you give me some math problems?" This is simple enough for me to do, but I still bought him a Scooby Doo math book. He LOVES it.
Sam: "Can I have a treat?' this starts at 8:00am and he is referring to candy....
Caleb: "Is this healthy?" (referring to food) Seriously, he'll try it if you tell him it's healthy. Many times when I ask what he would like for lunch or a snack he responds "you can pick - just anything healthy."
Sam: "Will you lay down with me?" Sometimes he just needs a good cuddle time in the middle of the day, but he always asks me to lay with him at bedtime (after reading books)....I love that he enjoys this....he even holds my hand.
Caleb: "How many days until Easter?" He is not asking because he is excited about celebrating Easter/ or having the Easter Bunny come/etc. -- he couldn't care less....he's asking b/c he gave up Wii for lent and he really wants to play!!
Izzy: (signing) "more goldfish please?" (she even signs 'fish')
Izzy: as she's showing me a pair of shoes " uuhhh?" this means "will you change my shoes?" she does this all day.


1 Comments:
I laughed out loud at Caleb's. He's a dietitian's dreamboat.
Post a Comment
<< Home