Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did You Know That.....

Did you know that Caleb is just about the sweetest kid ever? Of course you all knew I thought so (ha), but he truly has a heart of gold. example from today: During our after-school conversation he tells me that he almost cried in school. "Why? Did you get hurt?" "No, Nevada (super nice girl in class) is moving on Friday. It's just so sad. Even Mrs Zipperer cried today and that made it harder for me to not cry." And then he told me the kids lauged at the parent volunteer in class today. "why?" "because she wore glasses and she usually doesn't. I didn't laugh b/c I saw that her cheeks were turning pink and I think they were hurting her feelings. I felt really bad for her so I just went up to talk to her." Sweet little thing....

Did you know that Izzy is terrified of bugs? Uh huh. She screams her HEAD OFF when she sees a fly (or a fuzz on the floor that resembles a bug). She may spend all summer inside....

Did you know that Sam loves playing the piano? He plays every day and he is actually 1) super gentle and 2) really good!! I honestly love listening to him play. I think it's super cool and so..."un-sammy-like."

Did you know that Izzy hides her food under her plate? Yep.....she taught herself that one. Even the boys weren't clever enough to think of that trick. But, when you say "Izzy, where is your sandwich?" she looks at you like you are an idiot and replies "under my plate!" Like - DUH MOM!

Did you know that Caleb gags when he sees spilled white milk? He has come home from school with alot of food left in the lunchbox and when asked why he didn't eat I have honestly heard "well, Bailey spilled her white milk on the table and it grossed me out and I lost my appetite." Yep. Don't even ask him to drink it. I've tried....and have been completely grossed out watching him. I absolutely love Jamie Oliver and his message/mission for school lunches in America, but I'd kinda like him to watch Caleb just look at white milk. Though Jamie would be somewhat pleased - - he refuses the chocolate milk at school too.

Did you know that I still can't tell if Sam is a lefty or righty? He writes/eats with his right, but is equally comfortable throwing/batting/playing tennis/catching either lefty or righty. I have bought him baseball gloves for each hand....but will NOT buy him golf clubs until I know for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home