Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Isabella


Izzy
Originally uploaded by Justin and Kelly Webb
I feel like I have neglected Isabella recently on the blog....so here is a post dedicated to just her. This is Isabella:
- Full of life...in constant motion. She really doesn't sit - - has a hard time just sitting still at the dinner table
- She loves to laugh and to make people laugh
- She knows how to make her brothers mad and she thoroughly enjoys doing things like...taking a matchbox car away from Sam and then running while screaming and laughing....until Sam tackles her. on the hardwood floor.
- She is unbelievably tough. I may go as far as to say she is as tough as Sam.
- She is super social and LOVES being around other kids. Her favorite place to be is the Sports Core b/c she is around her friends....she is so funny w/ these "friends". She walks in and says "hello jack, hello gracie, hello pierce, good morning carol." And then she usually has a story to tell everyone....has so much to say before she even gets her coat off. She is just so excited to be there. The kids just stare at her like she's crazy...the women working there love her. And on the way INTO the Sports Core she waves at everyone that walks by us and says either "good morning" "hello" or "hi there".
- She had her first haircut 2 days ago ...I really didn't want to cut it, but it was sooo hard keeping her hair tied back. First, she has to sit still long enough for me to do something with it and secondly, she has to leave it alone once it's in! I lost the battle. I didn't take an "after" pic, but I took a few while Justin was cutting her hair...not terribly exciting, but I still uploaded the pics.
- She starts ballet next week and is super excited. She will say "go to ballet?" and then she'll put her arms up and twirl. Then she asks to wear "pretty dresses to ballet?" Umm, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. Do I really put her in a dress for this? Can't she wear her Wisconsin sweat pants and a t-shirt? sigh. I know...I created this.
- She absolutely loves music class...is the only one that sings, but that doesn't stop her. She sings loudly and does all the movements. She practices her songs all the time. loudly.
- She loves puzzles. She could sit for hours and do them. Seriously.
- Doesn't like to see people sad...was sooo sweet when Sam was recovering from surgery. She pats people on the back, gives lots of big hugs and brings blankets or favorite stuffed animals to anyone who could use a smile. Super sweet.
- She has alot of naughty baby dolls. She is constantly putting them in time out. Guess they got her genes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

YES! She needs a leotard most definitely.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home