A Very Happy Game Day
As you can see, Justin & Casey made it to the Packer/Bear game....they had GREAT seats - front row in the end zone. They had a BLAST...and since Justin went in with low expectations, he wasn't overly upset (or surprised) with the Bears loss. Casey was in heaven...they made it on TV, Raji pointed to him after his TD (he was one of very few packer fans in that area) and his team won!
Although the rest of us didn't have fancy tickets, we still had a good time watching the game at our place. My parents brought dinner, and I supplied the TV and half time entertainment (my kids). The kids were actually really well behaved during the game, which made it sooo enjoyable. Caleb really wanted to see Justin & Casey on TV, so he probably watched half of the game. Sam watched the game only while eating popcorn..the rest of the time, he was practicing his tackles, kicking the soccer ball around or just running. Izzy slept through most of the game, but when she was up, she was a great cheerleader would yell "GO PACKERS". She really thought she knew what was going on...while sitting on grandpa's lap, she intently watched the game and would yell at the players to "get the ball" and "go go go run run run". What a piece of work.
The funniest thing that day was that Casey was over at our place for about 30 minutes before he and Justin left. When my parents were over, my dad asked me what jersey Casey wore...I told him I thought it was a white one. My dad seemed surprised he wore that one (not sure why) and then I said "well, I really don't know...I'll ask Sam - he pays attention to these things. Sam, what did Casey have on today?" "Ummm, a green jersey with the number 21 on it." See picture.
Although the rest of us didn't have fancy tickets, we still had a good time watching the game at our place. My parents brought dinner, and I supplied the TV and half time entertainment (my kids). The kids were actually really well behaved during the game, which made it sooo enjoyable. Caleb really wanted to see Justin & Casey on TV, so he probably watched half of the game. Sam watched the game only while eating popcorn..the rest of the time, he was practicing his tackles, kicking the soccer ball around or just running. Izzy slept through most of the game, but when she was up, she was a great cheerleader would yell "GO PACKERS". She really thought she knew what was going on...while sitting on grandpa's lap, she intently watched the game and would yell at the players to "get the ball" and "go go go run run run". What a piece of work.
The funniest thing that day was that Casey was over at our place for about 30 minutes before he and Justin left. When my parents were over, my dad asked me what jersey Casey wore...I told him I thought it was a white one. My dad seemed surprised he wore that one (not sure why) and then I said "well, I really don't know...I'll ask Sam - he pays attention to these things. Sam, what did Casey have on today?" "Ummm, a green jersey with the number 21 on it." See picture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home