Caleb, The Talking Thomas Book
Caleb is using adverbs. Yes, adverbs...and he's using them correctly. His English is either better than the average adult's (most don't use adverbs properly...my old tennis coach was an English teacher) or he has officially become a walking, talking Thomas Book. Tonight, as he played with his trains he said "I made it through the tunnel, Ben said proudly". Ben said proudly? What two year old says that? Mine. And while I think he's a very smart kid, I also think he knows every Thomas book by heart. And I think Ben might have made it through the bridge...proudly.

1 Comments:
Uh Kelly...he made it through the tunnel! Come on! Get it right! Isn't it amazing how they remember all of the stories??? Sometimes Alex opens up Gordon and Thomas racing in "Catch me, Catch me" just to see the tophat flying away. Sigh...
Post a Comment
<< Home