Back on His Feet
Sammy is back to his normal self...well, almost. His fever is gone, he is back to running around non-stop and he's sleeping better. The only thing that isn't "normal" yet is his appetite, which most of you know is usually ridiculous.
I hate that Sam was sick, but I have to admit that I enjoyed the cuddle time with him. He was very needy and wanted to be held ALL the time. For the first time ever, he fell asleep on the couch (he usually won't even SIT on the couch for more than 10 seconds). We even watched golf (US Open) together!
His new thing right now, which I think is hilarious, is that he tattles on Caleb. If the two of them are playing in their playroom and I hear fighting, I go in and Sammy points to Caleb with either tears in his eyes, or a really mad look on his face and yells "HIM HIM". I typically ask Caleb what is going on and his usual response is "well, we are just fighting." or "well, we are just pushing each other." But now that Sammy communicates "him him" and points to the source of the problem, Caleb knows he can no longer say "he fell". I think it's funny.
Caleb isn't up to anything new really, but he does tell me at least once a week that he wants to be on TV. Is this weird? Today he said "remember, I want to be on TV mama." "Yes, I know" "But I think maybe now I don't want to be on Dirty Jobs. Daddy can be on Dirty Jobs. I want to be on the Wonder Pets." "oh yeah?" "well, I could be on Dirty Jobs too. I just want to be on TV." Then he proceeded to ask if he could have a TV in his room. That was answered with a very quick "NO".
I hate that Sam was sick, but I have to admit that I enjoyed the cuddle time with him. He was very needy and wanted to be held ALL the time. For the first time ever, he fell asleep on the couch (he usually won't even SIT on the couch for more than 10 seconds). We even watched golf (US Open) together!
His new thing right now, which I think is hilarious, is that he tattles on Caleb. If the two of them are playing in their playroom and I hear fighting, I go in and Sammy points to Caleb with either tears in his eyes, or a really mad look on his face and yells "HIM HIM". I typically ask Caleb what is going on and his usual response is "well, we are just fighting." or "well, we are just pushing each other." But now that Sammy communicates "him him" and points to the source of the problem, Caleb knows he can no longer say "he fell". I think it's funny.
Caleb isn't up to anything new really, but he does tell me at least once a week that he wants to be on TV. Is this weird? Today he said "remember, I want to be on TV mama." "Yes, I know" "But I think maybe now I don't want to be on Dirty Jobs. Daddy can be on Dirty Jobs. I want to be on the Wonder Pets." "oh yeah?" "well, I could be on Dirty Jobs too. I just want to be on TV." Then he proceeded to ask if he could have a TV in his room. That was answered with a very quick "NO".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home