Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweet Isabella

Here is my sweet girl...the first time I tried putting one of those things in her hair - I think she looks pretty cute with it. :) The other day, someone asked if I was going to be one of those moms who gave her girl a short "style" or let her hair grow long. I told her that I am probably one of the worst people in the world to do hair and that I would do whatever is easiest for me. I personally love long hair, but I'm not sure if I could "do it"!! It also depends on if she gets "good hair"....neither of my boys has the best hair - Sam's especially. Hopefully at least one of three will be blessed with nice hair...and for it to be my girl would be wonderful (and would probably save many crying tantrums down the road).

We had a pretty nice, low key weekend. We had Logan's 4th Birthday Party on Saturday night - - the boys had a blast (I still need to upload pics). They made alien masks and played in the "alien arcade" (in Logan's basement)...the mom that was working the golf game told me that Caleb was the best golfer (ha) and someone else commented on how polite Caleb is...that is always nice to hear - especially when I'm not around to remind him to use good manners! Justin and I were both trying to keep our eye on Sam, who also did a great job playing with other kids at the party. It's funny to watch him at parties...he's alittle shy and is not as outgoing as his big brother. The party was alittle crazy (25 kids) and it convinced Justin and I that Caleb's wish to have his Birthday Party at Chucky Cheese may actually be a good idea.

Unfortunately our nice weekend ended with a trip to the ER in the middle of the night on Sunday. Caleb had his 2nd round of croup this winter and was a very brave boy in the hospital (he knows the drill). He is acting normal today, but I still kept him from home from preschool - would hate to infect some other kid(s) with it. I called a babysitter to stay home with him while I took Sam to his gym class...he needed to run off some excess energy..though it didn't tire him out as much as I'd like - he only took a one hour nap today (sigh) and as I type this, he is throwing all the pillows on the floor to jump in. At least it's pillows..yesterday he was jumping into a pile of matchbox cars. Time to pay attention to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

The whole birthday party at home is not my idea of fun. Then you setup, clean up, and having it somewhere gives a time limit (woo hoo!).

Hope Caleb is feeling better. Love, Aunt Jenny

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Webb said...

Oh my goodness! I just looked at the new photos of Izzy and Sam. So wonderful. Cold water? He's funny!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home