Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Let it Snow!

We've been ALL about the snow here the past two days. Yesterday, I spent the day at Caleb's preschool (Sam & Iz were entertained by Casey) and we made Inuit Igloos (it's "I" week). All the moms were there and it was not the usual preschool day...they had coffee and holiday snacks out and we all had fun helping our kids make igloos and chatting.

That afternoon, Caleb and Sam made lots of snowflakes to put all over our house....they were very entertained by the project. Caleb liked cutting them out and Sam enjoyed putting glitter glue all over them. Perfect.

This morning, the boys were soooo happy to see snow on the ground. While Izzy napped this afternoon, the boys headed outside with me to clean off our driveway. Instead of shovels, they used bulldozer trucks and I used our new 4-wheeler w/ a plow on the front. I'm not sure who had more fun outside...them or me. :) I enjoyed our new toy...especially since it wasn't cold outside. We spent over an hour outside and then came inside to watch a Christmas show....Sammy got maybe 2 minutes into the show before I heard him snoring. And after his brief nap, he enjoyed a nice bowl of chili....gotta love days like this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That new toy is a must for you up there and with that driveway, I'm sure!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home