On the Go!
I feel like the week has just flown by, but then I sit down to actually think about what we have done and last weekend feels like ages ago. Why is this, and does this happen to everyone?
As usual, the past week has been filled ....watching football (sad about the Packers, but super excited for Brett Favre), playgroup (Sam had his friends over and had a great time), swimming lessons (this time with Grandma -- boys did great), gym class, Caleb had a blast at a Birthday party, kids spent alittle time at Grandma's house and they all spent some good time with their Uncle Casey. Casey has helped me out a few times this week watching the kids and Sam was especially happy to have him all to himself this morning - what a treat!
Last night we all went to a dinner at one of my old high school friend's house - Jodi & Rob (I knew both husband and wife). There was another family there as well - - it was actually our pediatrician, and I went to school w/ her husband. There were 8 kids there and they all had alot of energy and alot of fun. Caleb was talking today about his new friends and naturally, he hung out with the oldest kid there (who is in 3rd grade). It was a nice night and my friend Jodi's 2 girls had alot of fun playing with and "babysitting" Isabella. They did a great job with her - - Izzy received alot of attention and Justin and I were able to talk with adults! Nice!
We had a busy week last week, but will be having a crazier one this week. We started it off nicely though having Justin around today, Casey over to play with Sam, and my dad over tonight....and to top it off, the kids were actually well behaved today!! Whoo hoooo!
By the way, I know this is not the greatest pic of the kids (and the boys have since had haircuts) but I used it b/c this is something that all 3 of them do together...chase each other around using Izzy's "push toys". And when I say "chase", I really mean CHASE...all three of them, running, laughing, screaming - one right after the other. I lined them all up to tell them to settle down and slow down...and then to say "cheese".
As usual, the past week has been filled ....watching football (sad about the Packers, but super excited for Brett Favre), playgroup (Sam had his friends over and had a great time), swimming lessons (this time with Grandma -- boys did great), gym class, Caleb had a blast at a Birthday party, kids spent alittle time at Grandma's house and they all spent some good time with their Uncle Casey. Casey has helped me out a few times this week watching the kids and Sam was especially happy to have him all to himself this morning - what a treat!
Last night we all went to a dinner at one of my old high school friend's house - Jodi & Rob (I knew both husband and wife). There was another family there as well - - it was actually our pediatrician, and I went to school w/ her husband. There were 8 kids there and they all had alot of energy and alot of fun. Caleb was talking today about his new friends and naturally, he hung out with the oldest kid there (who is in 3rd grade). It was a nice night and my friend Jodi's 2 girls had alot of fun playing with and "babysitting" Isabella. They did a great job with her - - Izzy received alot of attention and Justin and I were able to talk with adults! Nice!
We had a busy week last week, but will be having a crazier one this week. We started it off nicely though having Justin around today, Casey over to play with Sam, and my dad over tonight....and to top it off, the kids were actually well behaved today!! Whoo hoooo!
By the way, I know this is not the greatest pic of the kids (and the boys have since had haircuts) but I used it b/c this is something that all 3 of them do together...chase each other around using Izzy's "push toys". And when I say "chase", I really mean CHASE...all three of them, running, laughing, screaming - one right after the other. I lined them all up to tell them to settle down and slow down...and then to say "cheese".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home