Nature Boy
Caleb is in such a funny little stage right now. He really doesn't play with "toys" anymore. When he's not outside, he wants to write, play on the computer, organize his Mario Kart trading cards, or play card/board games. And when I let him, he watches his new favorite show "Super Dog". He likes "creating" things too, so he's happy if I give him an empty diaper box and some craft supplies/paint. But like Sam, he's happiest when he is outside...and when he's outside he is doing EVERYTHING. He looks for rocks for his rock collection....or pine cones for his pine cone collection...or bark, for his bark collection (yes, he collects everything). He also looks for bugs and I anticipate having a bug collection this summer (shiver). When he's not collecting things, he's running, playing ball, riding his bike/ scooter, swinging a baseball bat or golf club - - he just loves playing/exploring and being free outside. He is SO happy outdoors.
He continues to be a sweet little kid. He is always making things for his preschool friends -- he brings them pinecones, he writes them notes and he even brought trading cards to give his friends the other day. He also likes to invite people over to our house (without asking me first) and he continues to invite the world to his birthday party, which I still have not planned. The other day I walked into the kitchen and he was very busy writing a note to his friend Charlie (he even dated it correctly - hahaha) and he invited him to Indiana for Easter. I kind of laughed it off but he was so serious. I told him that he didn't need to bring a friend there and reminded him he would have Alex to play with. His response "I know, but I just want Alex to meet Charlie - we could all play together - it would be SO FUN!" He is definitely my social one - he LOVES being around people and he easily makes friends (and he still prefers/seeks out older kids).
He is in a really cool/easy stage right now....I still sit and watch him/listen to him and am amazed he's not even 5 years old.
He continues to be a sweet little kid. He is always making things for his preschool friends -- he brings them pinecones, he writes them notes and he even brought trading cards to give his friends the other day. He also likes to invite people over to our house (without asking me first) and he continues to invite the world to his birthday party, which I still have not planned. The other day I walked into the kitchen and he was very busy writing a note to his friend Charlie (he even dated it correctly - hahaha) and he invited him to Indiana for Easter. I kind of laughed it off but he was so serious. I told him that he didn't need to bring a friend there and reminded him he would have Alex to play with. His response "I know, but I just want Alex to meet Charlie - we could all play together - it would be SO FUN!" He is definitely my social one - he LOVES being around people and he easily makes friends (and he still prefers/seeks out older kids).
He is in a really cool/easy stage right now....I still sit and watch him/listen to him and am amazed he's not even 5 years old.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home