Weekend Top 10 List
We had a fun fun busy weekend...here is our top 10 list (in the order it was done):
1) the snow is gone!!! There was still a small patch of it on the hill in our front yard and Caleb seriously played in it today. Guess he's not as happy about the snow being gone as I am.
2) my mom & I played doubles in a family tennis tournament Saturday morning...and WON!! Whoohoooo!!
3) the kids spent some time at my sister's house Saturday morning...one of Sam's highlights was helping Uncle Dave fix a snowmobile in the garage. He was sooo mad at me when I came to pick him up. He loves watching Dave work.
4) Brayden came over for awhile Saturday afternoon and played with the boys...they had a crazy game of what looked like "speed hide & seek".
5) Justin and I had a fun night out w/ my parents on Saturday night...went to the symphony and then out for a few drinks.
6) Dave came over this morning and saved us a big plumber bill...this also meant that Sam got on his "worker boots" and handy manny shirt and filled his pockets with tools. Caleb & Sam enjoyed "helping" Dave & Justin.
7) This afternoon the Art Center had a special opening of the Preschool Artwork exhibit. They really displayed the artwork like they would for any other artist and the exhibit really took up a large area in the Art Center! So Cool...and some of the art is seriously amazing!! Cameras are not allowed in the gallery so I couldn't take pics, but I did snap a few pics in one of the preschool rooms where we all enjoyed a good snack. Caleb was soooo proud to show off some of his art work and grandma & grandpa joined us there too. My mom has been to hispreschool room before, but my dad had not seen the school so Caleb really enjoyed showing him around.
8) Boys played outside....ventured into an area where they have not been since the fall - the rock area. They spent at least an hour playing in the rocks.
9) We had a fun dinner out tonight to celebrate our little artist.
10) The boys have played in the box that our new dishwasher came in all weekend. Well, tonight they asked if they could sleep in it. I was close to just saying "no", but then I thought "well, why NOT?" So - they are in the hallway right now...sleeping...in the box. They thought it was SO cool.
And my #1 quote this weekend happened today in the car on the way to the Art Center. Justin was "singing" and from the back, Caleb yelled "Dad, are you crying?" Ha.
1) the snow is gone!!! There was still a small patch of it on the hill in our front yard and Caleb seriously played in it today. Guess he's not as happy about the snow being gone as I am.
2) my mom & I played doubles in a family tennis tournament Saturday morning...and WON!! Whoohoooo!!
3) the kids spent some time at my sister's house Saturday morning...one of Sam's highlights was helping Uncle Dave fix a snowmobile in the garage. He was sooo mad at me when I came to pick him up. He loves watching Dave work.
4) Brayden came over for awhile Saturday afternoon and played with the boys...they had a crazy game of what looked like "speed hide & seek".
5) Justin and I had a fun night out w/ my parents on Saturday night...went to the symphony and then out for a few drinks.
6) Dave came over this morning and saved us a big plumber bill...this also meant that Sam got on his "worker boots" and handy manny shirt and filled his pockets with tools. Caleb & Sam enjoyed "helping" Dave & Justin.
7) This afternoon the Art Center had a special opening of the Preschool Artwork exhibit. They really displayed the artwork like they would for any other artist and the exhibit really took up a large area in the Art Center! So Cool...and some of the art is seriously amazing!! Cameras are not allowed in the gallery so I couldn't take pics, but I did snap a few pics in one of the preschool rooms where we all enjoyed a good snack. Caleb was soooo proud to show off some of his art work and grandma & grandpa joined us there too. My mom has been to hispreschool room before, but my dad had not seen the school so Caleb really enjoyed showing him around.
8) Boys played outside....ventured into an area where they have not been since the fall - the rock area. They spent at least an hour playing in the rocks.
9) We had a fun dinner out tonight to celebrate our little artist.
10) The boys have played in the box that our new dishwasher came in all weekend. Well, tonight they asked if they could sleep in it. I was close to just saying "no", but then I thought "well, why NOT?" So - they are in the hallway right now...sleeping...in the box. They thought it was SO cool.
And my #1 quote this weekend happened today in the car on the way to the Art Center. Justin was "singing" and from the back, Caleb yelled "Dad, are you crying?" Ha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home