Did you know that....
- Sam doesn't sleep in his bed. He sleeps on the floor...every night.
- Izzy only likes the Karen Katz books ("where is baby's belly button")
- Neither of my boys (so far) have been into ANY superheroes...no spiderman/superman/etc. I'm actually happy about this.
- Sam has FINALLY watched an entire TV show (30 minute)...he will watch Handy Manny or Cyberchase. I still don't think he'll ever make it through a movie.
- Caleb hates Mickey Mouse. He changes the lyrics to the song at the beginning to something like "it's the Mickey Mouse Poop House, come inside, it smells inside." I have nothing against Mickey, but I personally can't stand Winnie the Pooh and my kids have no idea who that is.
- Caleb was flipping through a catalog the other day, in search of the perfect present for his girlfriend, Zoe. He was looking at jewelry. He is going to be a GREAT boyfriend someday. ;)
- Izzy now walks more than she crawls.
- Sammy is still obsessed with jeans. He will only wear track/jogging pants on days he has gym class, and sometimes he will change into jeans as soon as he walks in the door. He also has a pair of "project pants AND shorts"....khaki cargo pants/shorts that he paints in. Unfortunately, these are the most expensive pants he owns. I pick my battles.
- Izzy definitely has a mischievous side. She has been known to do things like....grab a piece of puzzle that someone is working on and run away with it...laughing. Or, she waits for me to look at her and then she practices climbing the gate by the stairs...again, laughing. She knows I don't like her in the bathroom so she literally waits outside the door until I look, then she screams, smiles and runs in the bathroom.
- My bedtime has been moved up one hour.
- Izzy only likes the Karen Katz books ("where is baby's belly button")
- Neither of my boys (so far) have been into ANY superheroes...no spiderman/superman/etc. I'm actually happy about this.
- Sam has FINALLY watched an entire TV show (30 minute)...he will watch Handy Manny or Cyberchase. I still don't think he'll ever make it through a movie.
- Caleb hates Mickey Mouse. He changes the lyrics to the song at the beginning to something like "it's the Mickey Mouse Poop House, come inside, it smells inside." I have nothing against Mickey, but I personally can't stand Winnie the Pooh and my kids have no idea who that is.
- Caleb was flipping through a catalog the other day, in search of the perfect present for his girlfriend, Zoe. He was looking at jewelry. He is going to be a GREAT boyfriend someday. ;)
- Izzy now walks more than she crawls.
- Sammy is still obsessed with jeans. He will only wear track/jogging pants on days he has gym class, and sometimes he will change into jeans as soon as he walks in the door. He also has a pair of "project pants AND shorts"....khaki cargo pants/shorts that he paints in. Unfortunately, these are the most expensive pants he owns. I pick my battles.
- Izzy definitely has a mischievous side. She has been known to do things like....grab a piece of puzzle that someone is working on and run away with it...laughing. Or, she waits for me to look at her and then she practices climbing the gate by the stairs...again, laughing. She knows I don't like her in the bathroom so she literally waits outside the door until I look, then she screams, smiles and runs in the bathroom.
- My bedtime has been moved up one hour.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home